Delivery & Shipping
COVID-19 Shipping Information
We’re pleased to let our customers know that shipments from the Magnum Shop have returned to regular delivery timelines.
Please note: Shipping remains subject to immediate change should any local Covid-19 measures be put in place that impact our Distribution Centers or suppliers.
How long does it take for orders to arrive?
Shipping time depends on the service selected when order is placed. Please note delivery times provided are always listed according to once an order is shipped, and not when an order is made.
Standard shipping for orders in the contiguous US takes 1-4 business days. If you choose USPS Media Mail the delivery time can take up to 10 business days. International orders usually take 3-5 business days to arrive depending on the destination and customs processing. Delays are possible in transit. The tracking for international orders might not update once the package leaves the US, but the order is still on its way.
Please note, from Friday, 17 March, 2023 customers should expect delays of 3 - 4 weeks on the below product lines in the highlighted regions.
- Framed Contact Sheets - Worldwide
- Framed Darkroom Prints - all regions except for Europe
- Framed 8x10 Prints - all regions except for Europe
- All Posters (framed and unframed) - Worldwide
- All merchandise - Worldwide
- All books - except for books within the UK bookshop
Deliveries for the below product lines/regions will continue as usual (see above for delivery timelines):
- Unframed Darkroom Prints - Worldwide
- Framed Darkroom Prints - Europe
- Unframed 8x10 Prints - Worldwide
- Framed 8x10 Prints - Europe
- Unframed Contact Sheets - Worldwide
- Items included within the UK bookshop
What shipping method do you use?
Shop orders that are sent from the U.S (excluding Square Prints)
Delivery for orders in the contiguous U.S. depends on the shipping method selected. Please note the delivery times provided are always according to when an order is shipped, and not when an order is made.
- USPS Priority Mail (only within the U.S.)
- USPS Media Mail (only for books within the U.S.)
- FedEx International Priority
We reserve the right to use a different shipping service when we deem it appropriate.
International orders sent from the U.S. typically take 3-5 business days to arrive depending on the destination and customs processing. The tracking for international orders might not update once the package leaves the U.S., but the order is still on its way. If an order is sent via United States Postal Service, it is passed to the local courier service once it reaches its country of destination
Shop orders that are sent from Europe will ship with DHL Express:
- DHL Express UK Domestic
- DHL Express International
Square Print Orders:
- FedEx (only inside the US)
- USPS Priority Mail (only inside the US)
- FedEx International Priority (only orders which ship from the US)
- DHL Express (only orders which ship from Europe)
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping cost depends on the destination country and size of order. The easiest way to determine your shipping cost is to add the items to your cart, select your country, and press the “update total” button. *Please note: Orders shipped outside of the U.S. are subject to regular customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship to almost every country around the world.