Delivery & Shipping
COVID-19 Shipping Information
Due to government policy requiring all non-essential workforce to stay home as a preventative measure against the spread of COVID-19, the Magnum Shop team is no longer able to fulfill orders from our New York office as normal. While we are still accepting new orders, some items may face significant delays in fulfillment.
- Unsigned and unframed Magnum Collection Posters and Contact Sheet Prints will ship with slight delays.
- Books and other non-print items will likely encounter slightly longer delays due to warehousing access.
- Any framed product will ship with significant delays due to Magnum’s supplier being closed by government order.
Customers will be informed as soon we have any updates to share. Please let us know if there are any questions or concerns in the meantime. We hope you can understand that the above is a matter of safety and concern for the health of staff and customers. Thank you for your custom and patience. Learn More.
How long does it take for orders to arrive?
Shipping time depends on the service selected and specified when order is placed. Please note delivery times provided are always listed according to once an order is shipped, and not when an order is made.
Standard shipping for orders in the contiguous US takes 3-10 business days. International orders usually take 3-5 weeks to arrive depending on the destination and customs processing. The tracking for international orders might not update once the package leaves the US, but the order is still on its way.
When shipping with DHL Express, international orders usually take 2-4 days to arrive depending on the destination and customs processing.
What shipping method do you use?
Shop orders that are sent from the U.S (excluding Square Prints)
Delivery for orders in the contiguous U.S. depends on the shipping method selected. Please note the delivery times provided are always according to when an order is shipped, and not when an order is made.
- USPS Priority Mail (only within the U.S.)
- USPS Media Mail (only for books within the U.S.)
- USPS Priority Mail International
- USPS First Class Package International (exclusively for orders up to $400 and up to 4lbs; not possible for every order)
International orders sent from the U.S. typically take 3-5 weeks to arrive depending on the destination and customs processing. The tracking for international orders might not update once the package leaves the U.S., but the order is still on its way. If an order is sent via United States Postal Service, it is passed to the local courier service once it reaches its country of destination.
Shop orders that are sent from the UK (only applicable for orders placed between April 6 and April 12, 2020 with a shipping address outside of the US, Canada and Mexico):
- DHL Express UK Domestic
- DHL Express International
Square Print Orders:
- USPS Priority Mail (only inside the US)
- DHL Express International
- USPS Priority Mail International (if Square Prints are combined with non Square Print products)
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping cost depends on the destination country and size of order. The easiest way to determine your shipping cost is to add the items to your cart, select your country, and press the “update total” button. *Please note: Orders shipped outside of the U.S. are subject to regular customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship to almost every country around the world.