Cart is empty
Sign in / Register
< Back to collections by Josef Koudelka
Josef Koudelka - ISRAEL-PALESTINE. 2010.
16. Al 'Eizariya (Bethany), East Jerusalem.
The Palestinian suburb of Al 'Eizariya is now divided from East Jerusalem by the Wall.
62. Golan Heights, off Road N.91 | Memorial monument for soldiers of the Israeli Armoured Corps.
The Golan Heights were under Israeli mi...
ISRAEL. E Zariya.
39. Beit Jala, Bethlehem area.
The Wall is severely restricting agricultural access and undermining Palestinian rural livelihoods throughout the West Bank. (Ag
34. As Sawahira ash Sharqiya, East Jerusalem.
The majority of checkpoints leading into Jerusalem have been incorporated into the Wall, increasing the separatio
46. 'Detroit' (Al Baladiya), Tze'elim.
'Detroit' replicates different Palestinian population centres, constructed by the Israeli army to practice urban warfare
58. Tomb near Nabi Mussa, Judean desert.
Nabi Musa, named after the biblical patriarch Moses, was formerly the location of an annual religious festival.
53. Qalandiya Checkpoint, Ramallah area.
Qalandiya is one of only four checkpoints in the Jerusalem area where Palestinians from the West Bank, if they are gra
52. Route 60, Beit Jala, Bethlehem area.
According to estimates, the Wall has cost almost US $2 billion to date and will require a total of US $3 billion to co
ISRAEL. Al 'Eizariya.
66. Al 'Eizariya (Bethany,) East Jerusalem
Signs placed on the razor wire warn in Arabic, Hebrew and English: 'Mortal danger: military zone. Any person who pas
28. A-Ram, Ramallah area.
In East Jerusalem, the Wall cuts through the heart of Palestinian residential areas, physically separating communities on both sides.
57. Al 'Eizariya, East Jerusalem | Bedouin encampment.
Palestinian Bedouin communities are at particular risk of displacement due to demolitions of their homes